Urgent requirement for Trade Skilled and Non-trade Labour for School and Hospital Projects

City: London
Last visit: 2 Sep 2014
Author's ads: 1

Posted: 2 Sep 2014


We have an immediate need for skilled and assistant labour (carpenters, painters, dry liners, bricklayers, multi-trade, labourers) to complete school projects and also for longer term projects at various hospitals.

Holding a CSCS card is preferred, a current DBS (previously CRB level 1 check) certificate - either or both will mean a better rate of pay. A DBS certificate will also mean that you are able to work on more projects (certain Hospitals and Schools insist on this

Needless to say, you must be able to show that you can work in the UK, hold a valid passport, Unique Tax Reference number, National Insurance number and be registered under the Construction Industry Scheme with HMRC (we can assist with the latter