Starting salary of between £18k to £30k Basic (Depending on experience)
Realistic potential earnings of £65K - £105k OTE uncapped earnings in the first year
Business to Business and Direct to market sales management for a luxury e-cigarette brand – SHIQUE London.
SHIQUE London is a young, exciting and fast-expanding business. As a result of our approach to the market we have quickly become the first choice for high-end establishments for stocking e-cigarettes and already have international distribution chains. Our plans for growth are in line with the growth in the market and our market niche.
You will be required to: Recruit, develop and manage a successful regionally focused B2B and direct to market sales teams. The position will require good logistical skills to manage where your teams will be working on a day to day basis as well as strong management ability to train and get the best from your team. You will have experience leading sales and develop original marketing and sales strategies to effectively drive sales forward. You’ll work closely with the company Directors and receive our full support in order to achieve our shared ambitions. You won’t be phased by a challenge and you will be highly adaptable. We will only expect to hear from candidates who are already working to a very high standard that matches the earnings potential of £60-£100K pa
You will be:
• Preferably degree qualified
• Highly professional in your sales approach
• An excellent communicator with great networking skills
• Intelligent and able to communicate effectively up to director level over the phone and face to face
• Entrepreneurial, and think of selling as running your own business
• Resilient in a competitive environment
• A hunter who loves the thrill of new business and the recognition from contributing to growth and the rewards that come with it.
• Progression can be as fast as you want it to be – if you do well, we do well!
Interviews to be held shortly.
• Engaging with and selling to decision makers over the phone and face to face
• New business sales from inception, account managing and growing your own client portfolio
• Creating and leading product demonstrations with view to closing sales with executive level businesses.
• Coordinating strategies and locations for our street vending teams.
• Negotiating sales outposts with Nightclubs and hotels for our direct sales teams
• Creating sales plans and delivery strategies for the sales team.
To apply please click 'reply to this ad', remembering to attach your CV to your application. Contact Andrew/Amy directly on 020 8537 3447 with enquiries.