Posted: 28 Mar 2014
Part Time - Administrative Assistant
An opportunity has arisen for a part time Administrative Assistant to work within a busy publishing company based in Islington.
We are looking for a bright, friendly and assertive individual to assist the Office Manager and help manage front of house.
• Excellent command of English language, both written and verbal
• Confident telephone manner
• Good knowledge of MS Office to intermediate level
• Excellent communication skills
• Typing skills min. 50 wpm
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent time keeping, punctuality and attendance
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Knowledge of Sage ACT! would be beneficial
Responsibilities will include:
• Inputting and maintaining data using Sage ACT!
• Phone management
• Assisting Office Manager as and when required
• Managing outgoing and incoming correspondence via email
• First point of call for all visitors
• Ordering supplies for the office
• Ad Hoc
Training will be provided
Hours of work:
Mon – Fri
1pm – 6pm
Salary: £14,000 per annum (pro rata)
We would like someone to start immediately.
To apply, send your CV