LITC is currently has an exciting versatile role for the right candidate. We are recruiting an office Admin for an immediate start as part of our 12 month Apprenticeship qualification in Business Administration.
LITC’s Apprenticeship Position is only available for candidates aged between 16 to 24 year old.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and confident individual with good personal skills, and the ability to show initiative and be successful in a competitive working environment. Applicants must demonstrate excellent communications and verbal skills whilst working under pressure is essential. Team players who are punctual and reliable are crucial personal qualities.
The role will include, but not restricted to:
• Making outbound telephone calls in a professional, efficient manner, creating new business opportunities
• Communicating effectively with customers
• Processing information about customers
• Dealing with customers via telephone and face to face
• Deliver reliable customer service
• Recognise and deal with customer queries, requests and problems
• Experience of MS Office including MS Word and MS Excel
The candidate will complete a Level 2/3 Diploma in Business Admin over a 12 month period.
For further information, please contact Nicolle ASAP on 0203 397 0303