Are you an experienced Assessor? Can you deliver QCF training in the Business Administration and Customer Services sectors or SSTLs and CYPW?
Aspire to Learn are a friendly and growing independent training organisation based in South Woodford, with over 6 years of experience of providing professional training and apprenticeships qualifications (QCF, formerly known as NVQs
We are looking for a trained experienced assessor in the Business Administration and Customer Service sectors or Childcare(CYPW) and Teaching assistant(SSTLs who can deliver Certificate and Diploma’s in Business Administration, Customer Service QCFs or SSTLs and CYPW QCFs to learners by travelling to their workplace.
The candidate must have the following skill set;
• Up to date CRB
• Drivers License and own car
• Self motivated
• Up to date Numeracy and Literacy skills
• Must be able to deliver both Business Administration and Customer Service QCFs or SSTLs and CYPW
• Previous experience in educating adults would be desirable
• A units TAQA
As an assessor you will need to undertake the following duties;
• Responsibility for the delivery of training programmes, ensuring that all teaching that falls within the area of responsibility are provided in accordance with the company's/schools commitment to high quality service provision to candidates
• Responsibility for working with managers and key external agencies in the development and delivery of training programmes
• To ensure prior to the start of the course delivery you have all the required paperwork, and you understand the process for completing them
• Assessment of candidates work ensuring that all written and oral assessments meet the company internal verification standards
• Preparation of training and assessment materials, ensuring that all materials meet the company quality standards in content and presentation
• Keeping records of candidates progress
• Planning and delivering vocational training programmes and workshops
• Observing and assessing candidates in their workplace
Please email your CV to us with the subject heading Assessor vacancy.