The Training Place of Excellence is a non-profit making organisation which focuses on offering quality Accountancy and Business & Administration Trainings.
We have a Business Admin opportunity available to recruit a mature young person aged 16-18 under the Apprenticeship program for a fantastic role at two solicitors firm located in Catford (SE6
• At a Solicitors firm in Catford.
• Carrying out all Admin duties.
• Must have a keen interest in helping out others and interested in law.
• Ideal candidate must live locally and have some admin experience.
Full training and support will be provided towards a Level 2 or 3 OCR Business and Administration qualification. While working towards gaining your qualification you will also be working within the solicitors firm getting experience in the field of Business and Administration, with a focus on learning and supporting what solicitors do on an everyday basis.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- No fees to pay to study – no student debt
- Develop employment skills while you study
- Earn as you are learning basic pay of £2.68 per hour
- Use the skills learnt while in employment to help build your portfolio for your Level 2 or 3 qualification
- CV workshops and interview technique advice given by professionals in the field of Business and Admin
- Advice, Guidance and Support are given at every stage, by both your employer and trained assessors in The Training Place of Excellence
• An interest in Business and Admin as well as Law
• Excellent telephone manner
• Confident, punctual, mature, enthusiastic
• Good Literacy and Numeracy skills
• Strong communication skills
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to work off of own initiative and as part of a team
The Apprenticeship must last for a minimum of one year, and support and training are given throughout.
If you have any further questions, or would like to make an application, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Daphne